Here is the 2nd video in this 6 part series.
Please remember the following:
This series of posts is a guide only and not definitive
Always do some research on the country and company you are presenting to then you can be sure you will do a good job.
In this video I will tell you about the final 4 CC Tips.
Watch the video for details
Video length: 6.40
1. Create a short presentation of 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Use the 8 cross culture tips that are covered in this video and also Cross Culture Part 1.
3. Practice your presentation over a week.
4. Do your presentation in front of family, friends or colleagues (video the presentation).
5. Get feedback from your audience.
After doing the ACTION leave us some comments and feedback.
Look out for Part 3 next week!