Here is part 3 of our Cross Culture series.
In this Cross Culture video I will focus on how to do business in China when using English.
Remember though that these videos are only a guide and are not definitive.
Do your research before you visit China to do business.
Here is a list of things to consider for Cross Culture business in China.
Watch the video for details.
Video length: 6.03
- Business Meeting
- Business Cards
1. Create a short presentation of 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Use the 8 cross culture tips that are covered in the first 2 videos.
3. Practice your presentation over a week.
4. Do your presentation in front of family, friends or colleagues (video the presentation).
5. Get feedback from your audience.
After doing the ACTION leave us some comments and feedback.
Look out for Part 4 next week!