Here is the 5th video in the cross culture 6 part series.
In this video you will learn about culture in the UK and how you can do business there.
This series of posts is a guide only and not definitive.
Always do some research on the country and company you are presenting to then you can be sure you will do a good job.
Enjoy the video!
Video length: 9.26
- Stiff Upper Lip
- Gift Giving Etiquette
- Dining Etiquette
1. Create a short presentation of 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Use the 8 cross culture tips that are covered in the first two videos together with these tips.
3. Practice your presentation over a week.
4. Do your presentation in front of family, friends or colleagues (video the presentation).
5. Get feedback from your audience.
After doing the ACTION leave us some comments and feedback.