This series of posts is a guide only and not definitive
Always do some research on the country and company you are presenting to then you can be sure you will do a good job.
In this cross culture video we are going to look at business in the USA.
- Time is Money
- Gift Giving
- Dining Etiquette
Watch the video for more details.
Video length: 9.25
1. Create a short presentation of 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Use the 8 cross culture tips that are covered in the first two videos together with these tips.
3. Practice your presentation over a week.
4. Do your presentation in front of family, friends or colleagues (video the presentation).
5. Get feedback from your audience.
After doing the ACTIONS leave us some comments and feedback.