We’re going to do that today.
We got a message from Soul, someone in the PresentationExpressions community. And Soul, wrote…
I have a presentation about advertising and psychology and I have to not talk about it in general but choose something specific under that subject. And the presentation will be around 7-8 slides without the introduction and the sources, and I can’t use any words in those 7-8 slides, pictures only.
The problem is I don’t know what to talk about, and I dont know where to get pictures or a short video that uses psychological tricks.
Soul, thanks so much for your message.
After getting that message, I told Soul I would make a video and Soul replied that the presentation is due on Tuesday. Well, it’s Friday night here in Korea, so hopefully you’ll have enough time to get everything ready.
But I have to give you a bit of heck for starting your preparation so late.
So don’t do it again!
Anyway, watch the video for these 5 Steps:
- Step 1: Figure out who your target audience is supposed to be.
- Step 2: Choose a specific industry and find ads for that industry by Googling industry plus ads or plus print ads.
- Step 3: Choose one psychological trigger to focus on.
- Step 4: Arrange your ads in a sequence to show what the advertisers want you to notice first, second, third, etc.
- Step 5: Practice, practice, practice.
Click the image below to watch the video:
I hope that helps.
And I hope that helps other people, too.
You might want to check out the other videos we have about introducing yourself and doing a conclusion.
If you have any questions please leave us a comment below or email us using our Contact form: http://presentationexpressions.com/contact
Thanks and see you again next time.