A question from Fatima about presenting an article analysis. I hope that by answering questions as blog posts, it will help others who may not see the answers in the comments.
I have a presentation, about analysing the article of Debra, â€œMarked Women, Unmarked Menâ€, please could You help me on this field, how can I start and finish, to what should i give more intention,
Thank You in advance.
Thanks for your question.
“Marked Women, Unmarked Men” is a fascinating article. To present an analysis of it will be great.
Please answer the following questions.
- Who is the audience? Do they know the article?
- What is the purpose/goal of the presentation?
- Why are you giving an analysis?
- What parts of the article did you connect with?
- Can you relate the article to yourself of others around you? If so, how? If not, why not?
- Why should the audience care about your analysis?
If you can answer these questions, you will have a better understanding of what to say.
Good luck and hope that helps.