Please remember the following when watching the Cross culture series.
This series of posts is a guide only and not definitive
Always do some research on the country and company you are presenting to then you can be sure you will do a good job.
In this video we visit the 2010 World Cup host nation South Africa.
I know this video is a little longer than normal but the information is very valuable so worth watching.
Video length: 9.58
- The Rainbow Nation
- Gift Giving
- Dining Etiquette
- Business Etiquette & Negotiations
1. Create a short presentation of 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Use the 8 cross culture tips that are covered in the first two videos of this series.
3. Practice your presentation over a week.
4. Do your presentation in front of family, friends or colleagues (video the presentation).
5. Get feedback from your audience.
After doing the ACTION leave us some comments and feedback.