Here is a great presentation I found on ted.com from Kirk Citron who began his career as a fast-rising advertising executive, but now writes and provides media consultation for select non-profits.
Some things to pay attention to when you are watching the video –
- The use of visuals
- Eye contact with the audience
- Hand gestures
- Use of news quotes
Enjoy the video.
After watching the presentation do the following:
- Create a 3 minute presentation (on any subject)
- Do your presentation in front of an audience (the bigger the better)
- Use all four points from above – visuals, eye contact, hand gestures & news quotes
- Video your presentation
- Get feedback from your audience
I hope you enjoyed the presentation and be sure to visit ted.com for some more great presentation examples.
Please leave any comments and feedback you may have about this post.