People always complain about giving group presentations because they hate the “group” part of it. But I suggest you take a different approach and consider group presentations to be great opportunities. Check out the video to learn why and let me know your thoughts about group presentations and what I shared in the video.
- How to Give a 60 Second Self-Introduction Presentation [VIDEO]
- Tips for Giving a Presentation About Yourself [VIDEO]
- A Simple Way to Start a Presentation With a Story [VIDEO]
- A Simple Question to Ask at the Beginning of a Presentation [VIDEO]
- What if Your Group Doesn’t Show Up for the Presentation? [VIDEO]
- How to be Confident When Presenting [VIDEO]
- Presentation Tip – How to Be Heard Properly [VIDEO]