I’ve made quite a few videos with many different presentation expressions. And I’m sure I’ll continue to do so. But one thing you should remember is that you don’t necessarily need more presentation expressions. What you really need is to make the expressions I’ve taught your own. Don’t just copy what I say. Find your own way, change it, say it how you would say it and not how I would say it. Good luck!
- How to Give a 60 Second Self-Introduction Presentation [VIDEO]
- Tips for Giving a Presentation About Yourself [VIDEO]
- A Simple Way to Start a Presentation With a Story [VIDEO]
- A Simple Question to Ask at the Beginning of a Presentation [VIDEO]
- What if Your Group Doesn’t Show Up for the Presentation? [VIDEO]
- How to be Confident When Presenting [VIDEO]
- Presentation Tip – How to Be Heard Properly [VIDEO]